Friday, June 16, 2006

Let me put it this way ! !

hey guys, i ve written a chapter (the first chapter , actually) from a book i propose to write ...
tell me what you feel ... here goes ...


Chapter I : It’s all gotta start somewhere . .


“Ma, breakfast”
“Drink your milk first while reading the paper”
“No milk today, it’s Saturday !”
“Nice try. Naam lidhu chhe etle have pee le”
End of argument. The same way it ends everyday. God knows what is it with moms and milk.

Anyways, I took my mug of milk and sat at the table glancing through the morning papers. I started all my days the same way – going through all the news papers I get. TOI, Mumbai Mirror, BT & Eco Times.
I read Mirror at the end, my favourite part being Page 32 – ask the sexpert !

i am a 25 year old woman and have the following questions: 1. How does one get pregnant? 2. Is the stroking of the clitoris necessary in order to get pregnant? 3.should the stroking be done before or after sex?

????????. are ther still such dumb people ?.
Anyways, as I was reading other enlightening stuff on page 32, I felt a familiar tingling feeling in my pants again – my cell phone was vibrating. Varun.

“hey”
“listen, I have a problem. You can help me”
“tell me”
What I heard from him next was one of the most preposterous & stupid ideas ever to get out of the ‘problem’ he had. I decided to humour him.
“you sound crazy”
“hey, I don’t have much to play with here. Let’s go for it”
“have you spoken to her?”
“hey, I was hoping you would do that”.
I was not going to go there, nope.”Varun, she’ll think I’m joking. It’s better you tell her”
“ok”
“call her post 12. she has a clinic today”
“done. bye.”

I finished the newspapers and left for office, completely forgetting about the phone call. It was just not possible. Ha !

By the way, I’m Mihir, and this is a story about me. . . .Me & Her.

No comments:

Rate this Post