Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'LL BE BACK !!!!

Hey, I’ve got some good news & some bad news.

The good news is that all you readers (if any) will be tortured no more by my rubbish posts. I am going on a sabbatical – 4 months long. Lucky you!!

But, my blog was so critically appreciated that I’ve got an eminent writer to write for me in my absence. ( This is just a good way of saying that I had to go down on all fours, beg n plead her to write for me)

Anyways, she’ll be writing under an acquired name, pseudonym, if you will & no one will know her true identity. ( She said it’ll negatively affect her reputation if known to be associated with this blog)

So, readers – keep coming back - because this person writes well & will write more frequently than I ever managed to. Adios.


Now the bad news. I’ll be back !!!

No comments:

Rate this Post